When preparing your presentation, please follow the following process carefully:
(1) Be sure to understand the meaning of the questions clearly.
(2) Read the textbook carefully and find the relevant section for the question.
(3) Formulate your answer based upon your reading material. Don't expect that the exact answer will be written down for you. In this process, you may refer to my lecture material available on my website.
(4) Remove anything irrelevant to the question and focus on the question only.
(5) Think how effectively you can communicate this content to your colleagues and prepare the presentation with Powerpoint or other ways.